Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy quality outdoor Christmas lights

• 19-09-2021 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,561 ✭✭✭

I need to buy new sets of Xmas lights for putting putside on the trees and bounday walls.

I am willing to spend for decent ones that will last. Where would you recommend buying online?

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Not sure about buying online as have always got our locally, Homestore, B&Q etc.

I'm sure someone else will be able to point you in the right direction.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Homestore & More is where I get mine, I don't thin they're online Christmas shop is up yet, should be soon though, I was in there on Saturday in Swords and they were selling off the Summer stock and making space on the shelves where I imagine the Christmas stock will go.

I like their battery lights as they are still bright and have a internal timer so they are on for 6 hours and off for 18. I always set mine to turn on at 6pm and off at midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

And remember..........when they're gone, they're gone!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,428 ✭✭✭✭DvB

IIRC Homestore & more do a big Halloween range too, so they may be clearing the space for that at the moment. Its usually after Halloween they go all out with the Christmas stock, instore anyway.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

You could try the M50 Christmas Shop if you live enough to travel to it, massive range and are open year round.

• Advertisement
Advertisement