Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA decision

• 21-09-2021 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was wondering is anyone else who was hoping to get BTEA received a response about your application yet?

I applied 12 days ago, and my course starts next week, and nothing yet. By applied I mean I sent in the paper form with all the documents, including my registration letter to confirm I'm a student from the college.

Last year it took 1 week to hear back about it so I'm a bit worried, although I told my local office about my education plans back in June, 12 days ago is when I got the registration letter from college and sent everything in.

I'm starting to worry now as I have been approved for a SUSI fee grant and I've registered at the college and start on Monday, all I need now is the letter to confirm I have BTEA.

Anyone else heard back yet? I tried to call my office but no response, also no email response (yet)

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Cookiee

Just incase anyone is also waiting on BTEA decision, it went through, took about two weeks.

Advertisement