Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost 2 gig tickets - !!

Options
  • 21-09-2021 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I bought 2 tickets for Therapy? they were due to play September last but now re-scheduled. I bought them at Ticketmaster kiosk so I don't have digital copies. ! Stupidly now can't remember the "safe place" I put them 😪 Any advice folks? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭The Duk

Did you pay by card? If you can find the transaction contact ticketmaster, otherwise you're going Nowhere (sorry couldn't help it) good luck with the search

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Ya, its a tricky one. The only time something remotely like this happened to me, was a Michael Jackson concert years ago, the tickets got accodentally put into the washing machine, and were barely legible when they came out. Rang TM, and they said i would have to take my chances, no reissuing of tickets, luckily, this was in the pre- scanning days, i had no issue getting in, in fact the ticket checker, thought it was hilarious.

I’d go back to the kiosk seller, they must have come across this situation- many times, bring your receipt/proof of purchase or a card statement, if it was cash, i’d say youre totally goosed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Thanks all. Ah it's lesson FFS - i need to be more careful

Advertisement