Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket price

Options
  • 23-09-2021 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Are ticket prices normally announced before the release, my son is begging for ed sheeran tickets for his birthday but cant find info anywhere on cost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭dobman88

Cant find anything for Dublin but budgeting for €100 per ticket would probably be wise.

"Tickets for Ed Sheeran's gigs will go on sale on Saturday, September 25. The tickets for the Cork and Limerick dates will cost €81 for standing and €91 seated. An additional service charge of €7.15 per ticket applies. There will be a limit of six tickets per show date per transaction."

https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/artsandculture/arid-40700027.html

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hope80

thanks so much for that, may need to leave it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Very cheeky price imho, €300 for 3 people. "When I was a child, I didn't go to concerts."

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Gillman1998

I think we’re going to see a general hike in ticket prices. I was checking out Blondie who are touring the UK next year with Johnny Marr and the Manchester gig was £95 for side tier seats close to the stage. Seems a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Have no interest in Ed Sheeran, but i did notice, he is charging, exactly the same for tickets, as he did for his 2018 gigs, i don’t think is the norm, as they do seem to have gone up a little bit across the board.

• Advertisement
Advertisement