Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New speed limit on Kilkenny - Clonmel Road

Options
  • 24-09-2021 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the story is with the section of the main road between Kilkenny to Clonmel reduced to 50km per hour, near Callan? I could understand when the roadworks were there but they're finished a good while now and the 50 speed signs are still in place. I don't think other road users are impressed with me abiding by them either!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'd say either,

1) They have works left to do

2) They forgot to remove/change the signs, maybe notify Council about it to query?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Romer

They were working on it today with a stop and go in place. Looked like they were fixing studs into the tarmac.

Advertisement