Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New job, Revenue.ie and Private Pension

• 24-09-2021 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all - I just started a new job in August this year, signed up for their pension plan with benefit match and setup my Mercer account by the start of September.

In my first week at the end of August, I added my new job on revenue.ie and received my first pay check today. Unfortunately my pension contributions did not come out of my pay check. I have opened a ticket in work to see if it should have or not.

My question is related to Revenue.ie - when I log in I can see the self service options to add a new job or private pension. I did add my new job in August, but am I required to add my new private pension info also to complete the setup?

Additionally, I have an old Irish Life PRSA that I stopped paying in to in 2014. Should I also add that information via Revenue.ie? Sorry, just a bit confused about the whole setup and any help is appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement