Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran tickets as a gift - not really possible ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

On the very off chance if anyone hears of a spare for tonight or if TM drop more post up please!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Do ya reckon? I would have thought this will be one of those gigs where the majority of people will be pushing through trying to get up as close as possible to the front. So they can say they were 5 yards from Ed Sheeran in Vicar St. Or maybe there are lots like me, who just happened to hear there were tickets on sale and bought a few on the spur of the moment cause of who he is, rather than being a fan of his music.

I don't know. Shure we'll see. Will be enjoyable anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭1992ChainGang

i think there'll be a lot in our boat, "oh look it's in vicar street and there's tickets"

Our plan is land in for Chaila at 7 and hang around sides

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Dua Lipa is in the 3Arena, So at least Ed has somebody to hang with in Dublin

Having a few pints now and will make my way up to Vicar Street for about 7pm. Back row will do me

Jesus that was a great gig, little baxttard didn't do Galway girl but can't complain really he done enough of the hits

I'd say the stadium shows will be amazing

It sure was. I thought Galway Girl was that song that mundy and sharon shannon do. But I think Ed has his own version.

Anyway, twas a great night. Really enjoyed the 2 hours. I think I'll be looking for a ticket for the Sat or Sunday. I know it wont be as memorable as seeing him in a proper venue like Vicar St but if the Croke Park gigs are half as good as tonight, it will be some show,

And I only knew about half the songs. The sound he can make for a one man show is phenomonal. Perfect is a lovely tune.

So he uses pedals but are controlled by his movements ? Bit iffy about that

His version of the parting glass was great

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Mermaidhair

Anyone at the gig last night know if they checked the lead booker tickets.I can't make it so I plan to give a screen shot of the ticket and my ID to my sister so that she can use the ticket. I'm hoping this will work?

• Advertisement

I bought tickets yesterday last minute from someone I didn't know. Got tickets transferred to my ticketmaster app, via email first. I went in at 8. Zero checks. THey just scanned the barcode in my ticketmaster app. No questions asked. And there was no queue going in, so they had plenty of time if they wanted to. I don't' know what the practice was for earlier in the day, but I doubt they did either.

You Can just transfer it to her within the tickermaster app?

Advertisement