Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good plan for an alarm (low volume data/SMS/calls)?

Options
  • 24-09-2021 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Anyone want to recommend a good plan for an Alarm system; i.e. needs data (very low volumes approx. 50mB a month) and SMS (again low volumes approx 100 per year) and (optionally, but not essential) voice calls (again very low numbers < 50 a year)

I'm looking mainly at PAYG plans...

Vodafone are telling me I need to top up by €20 per month and Three were saying a min of €15 a month -- this seems crazy 😲 (considering I'm only on a tenner myself a month for my actual phone with GoMo)

eir told me that I could get away with topping with €5 every 3 months and Tesco mobile told me that I'd only need a €5 top up every 6 months --> but this doesn't seem to match up with what they have on their sites... the websites suggest that a top up is required every 28 days.

What I had looked at, that looked perfect, was 1nce (see: https://1nce.com/) but they're only taking business customers

Anyone got suggestions for a plan I've overlooked?

Comments

Advertisement