Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polytunnel. Suitability for alternative use

Options
  • 24-09-2021 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

For those that have experience with polytunnels, Im looking at options for making and area dry and sheltered on a budget so I can train dogs.

I'm thinking a good sized polytunnel might be a good option but is there any downsides that I might not have considered? So long as it keeps the rain and wind off without being particularly noisy then it would do what I'd need it to do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,169 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Polytunnels get fairly warm, even opening both doors. Might be pleasant in winter but too hot for dogs in summer etc.??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Yes that was one thing I wondered about, although would I be right in thinking it would only be too warm in there when the sun is out? When it would be sunny I'd be training outside anyway

Advertisement