Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 7

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Changes incoming, and we're all soon to be millionaires....

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/25/gran-turismo-7-an-update-from-polyphony-digital/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Some big changes there, good to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nice, looks like i jumped in at the right time! Dodge Viper here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

And we'll be able to sell cars eventually!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

I went with the Subaru. Won 4 of the 5 races but third on the last one in the 800PP max series final race. One race had what looked like a damp track but not raining and grip was difficult. Think it was the third one. Depending on the car bring intermediate tyres for that race.

• Advertisement

Trying out the new capture feature in ps app…for some reason video captures from GT7 don’t seem to show up.

my psn is daggerzdave if anyone want to compare times etc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I have over 2m Credits in the bank. I can easily afford a Group 3 car plus upgrades.

I'll probably end up blowing it on a high end Porsche.

Anyone struggling with the one on one Rally races ? I find the circuit ridiculous and the car spends a lot of time in the air. Using the focus group B car. Nose lifts high in the jumps and the car almost somersaults. Do I need to adjust the wings to put more on the front and keep the nose down ?

Just got the gift for the 1 million credits. Can't decide between the Viper 02 and the viper 13. The fact that neither can be purchased as blue with white stripes is criminal.

Also, i usually hate super cars in driving games as you get them too early and just not fun to drive but this is different. I just got onto the super license test, that Aventador on the first test is a scary beast, just as a super car should be!

I'm looking forward to that.

"Lamborghini Huracan for sale. Fast! Very Fast! Super Fast!

Just had new BBS alloys and Michelin Pilot tyres fitted.

FSH available on request."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Got gold on all the missions. Thought they were excellent apart from the damn drifting, didn't find them fun at all. Probably because I'm awful at drifting. Hope they add more in the future.

This is addictive as ****! I like how I'm keep having to change my car for menu races, build it up to complete and then onto the next. Definition of "just one more race". I turned off the bottom hud and the cockpit view is then better. Better yet with racing info off but I'd like to know my position and lap. Pity hud wasn't more customisable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭lau1247

Folks with steering wheel, is it worth it? Do you find much improvement overall with the driving?

It seems to me with steering wheel you'd be able to get a smoother turn than controller.

Wonder if I want to sink 180 to get the G29 or not.

Been drooling over the Fanatec stuff but if I buy it, my wife will divorce me.. G29 might be easier to get the nod

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Definitely something they could improve,give us more control on all hud elements so we can have on only what we want.

I've had way too any late nights recently all because of this game😁

Just got one million compensation credits. Have three million credits in the bank now 😎

For the multiplayer, does the host choose the type of car, pp limit, etc and then you can use your own modded car from that range or do you select a base model for even playing ground? Would love to get a few races with ye but not sure if I have to build a few specific cars first?

Onto the Mustang menu, finally had my excuse to buy the Viper to enter into the American races. My favourite car for the last 23 years.

I'm envious of you that you can upload pics of your car. I'm dying to show some of my cars, but I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭quokula

You can just go to gran-turismo.com and sign in with your PSN ID and they're all there.

Here's a couple of mine:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭quokula

Yeah some hud options would definitely be nice. It'd be good to remove clutter but then some parts of it are really necessary, particularly in races with weather changes or fuel management. Depending on the layout of the car I'm driving the hud will sometimes obscure the mirror too.

Though now I've completed the menus and started the serious business of trying to get all golds and playing sport mode I've switched from interior camera to bumper camera anyway.

• Advertisement

My 911 (996) GT3 with my own livery:

What car did everyone use for the final cafe menu? The GT Series. I’m using a 97 Supra which I’ve managed to get up to around 730pp but it’s just not competitive enough to get inside the top 3.

Would be cool if there was a society like PGA Tour 2k21 where someone would pick a course and you would have to set a score on it. Would be interesting if we were all putting up times to compete against each other. Our is that race of the day in Sport mode? Haven't tried multiplayer yet.

Well I went from a Ferrari F430 to a Honda NSX to a Ferrari F430 to a Honda NSX...

My best result was a win at Le Mans, but I never had the same success.

Unfortunately I have been getting into a lot of silly accidents so I will step away from that championship for a while.

Cheers. I just splashed out 450k on this and took it for a spin. Absolutely glued to the track, I think it’ll do the job.

That's a very nice car. Did you take that pic at Monza?

Not sure where. Just a random circuit scapes location.

Its a Peugeot RCZ Gr.3

I went with the Subaru Gr3 car. Looks like all those Gr3 stick like glue to the track.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,137 ✭✭✭✭flazio

It's the end of Ascari at Monza.

And your car is going the wrong way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Advertisement