Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 7

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭quokula

I'd be happy if they give some existing circuits some more love. Interlagos is an epic track but it has one single race in World Circuits and it doesn't support rain, despite that being such a major component of so many legendary races there.

For additions, I actually find Polyphony's fictional tracks to be pretty excellent a lot of the time, the top of my list would be Grand Valley Speedway followed by Autumn Ring, Apricot Hill and Special Stage Route 5. I'd like to see the London and Paris tracks back too. To be honest the current Tokyo highway track is just about my least favourite city track they've ever done, street circuits work far better on inner city streets than highway ramps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

It may be rose tinted glasses, but I remember fondly Detroit and Rome tracks from I think GT2. Wouldn't mind them bringing those back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Just bought this in the used car market, beautiful looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

If anyone is interested in having race(s) this weekend or next weekend, let me know. It would be great if we could get a good few of you to compete in them.

Can do Sunday eve this wkend. Or most evenings next week, definitely up for it pending technical difficulties!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah i should be on tomorrow night and Sunday night pending i don't fall asleep too early :)

Gonna try this on my Viper later. No idea about the in depth running but might fix the wheel spinning problem I'm having. Might buy a new Viper to max at 500pp for online races with ye.

I forget the name but there's a couple of tuning yokes you can buy to limit the power. Save you buying a new car

I'm aiming to be on around half 10 if anyone's still on by then for a few races.

I don't know why but i didn't realise there was mechanical damage in regular races. I thought that was kept for endurance races. Going the BMW M3 book and in my first race, i had 2 bad crashes. On my 2nd lap, i noticed i was staying in gear (automatic) way too long, i was losing control on straights and the haptics are going crazy when i was braking. Barely managed to finish 5th, my worst result yet.

At least i know to take it handier now.

On the plus side, i downloaded the NFS Most Wanted M3 livery.

• Advertisement

I'm on now if anybody is interested in a race.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Hoping to be on around 11 for an hour if anyone is still around then.

I'll be on around your time Zero. Would be great if a good few turned up.

Should be on around 10pm too

I'm putting some decals on one of my cars at the moment, and the sound of the xylophone music is so relaxing!

I hate that jazz music that plays, would be handy if you could pick and choose music.

Also i checked the Viper and stock is 600+ pp so can't get it to 500. I wouldn't mind a Nissan GTR r35 as my go to car. Not sure if the used market will have an older one or will have to go for a modern model.

On now. What's the plan, base Clio again or free for all upto certain pp?

If we are running Clio's again, keep them to small tracks like Tsukuba and Brands Hatch in my view.

I just setup a public room called Boards.ie

Race is at Tsukuba, 6 laps in torrential rain.

BOP is enabled and PP is 550. Tuning is prohibited.

Just joined the room :)

• Advertisement

Gonna make a private room?

I am to stop randomers joining.

Please bear with me while I set one up 🙂

Give me chance to change to a better car!

Take your time Jim as I'm setting up a private lobby. Can I have your PSN address so I can add you thanks?

I just got my Mitzi Lancer up to 459 but haven't driven it before, sure it will be free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

On now if anyone has a room set up.

Monza is next.

5 laps in the dry, max PP is 600. BOP is enabled and tuning is prohibited.

Room name is Snitches get Stitches.

I added you there Jim.

• Advertisement

**** does bop mean it resets the car to base spec?

Advertisement