Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seller Millenniums on Amazon?

Options
  • 24-09-2021 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

Anyone buy from this seller on Amazon. Ordered item from them about 2 weeks ago now and still hasn't arrived. According to 'My Orders' on Amazon it has been lost. Delivery date has passed.

I contacted them when it didnt arrive the first time to be told it was in transit. Further contacted them today about it and they say they are re issuing the item to me and I should have it within 12 to 20 days from now.

Has this ever happened to anyone buying from Millenniums on Amazon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Look at their reviews on Amazon: Very mixed, but if tracking shows lost in transit it's hardly their fault.

China based, so you take your chances

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭I am me123

Hopefully this time I will get my order. The seller told me via message that they were re issuing my order when I informed them it still hadn't arrived.

Will my Orders get updated now on the website to reflect the fact my order is being re issued to me, as it still says there my item is lost?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

The seller isn't the issue, China is. As I pointed out on the other thread, stuff coming from China in the post is at best hit and miss. Best to stick to EU/UK sellers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

You'll only see the new tracking if the seller gives you the tracking details. Amazon tracking won't miraculously know it's a different package.

Advertisement