Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ragley Big Al 2.0

Options
  • 24-09-2021 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi guys ,

Before I pull the trigger on one of these , whats peoples opinions on it. This will be my first mtb it's 1700 quid.

It will be used for general trails in ticknock etc nothing to mad and also pottering around with the nipper.

BTW scheme is taken the sting out of it , just wondering is there anything else I should be looking at.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭covey123

I recently picked up a Meta HT using the BTW scheme myself, haven't given it a proper test yet but absolutely loving it so far, really quick and grin inducing on the flowy stuff.

I'll post back again in the My Spin Today thread after the weekend, planning on heading to the Ballyhouras for a few hours for a better review.

Post edited by covey123 on

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jonesy101

Hmm for that money you should be getting a dropper post and maybe internal routed cables. ragley get great reviews. I got a Merida big trail 600 earlier this year and was 1850 with better forks and dropper

Advertisement