Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timber Frame - "Superwarm Homes Ltd"

Options
  • 24-09-2021 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

I am currently looking at a property to purchase which was built in the early 80's. Turns out it's timber frame with brick exterior. Given its approximately 40 years old, I'm naturally a little concerned that there will be anything left of it to hand down after I pay the mortgage off in 30 years!

The company that constructed it is called Super warm homes ltd and was in the Limerick area. I was told it was one of the earliest homes they constructed.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this company or other constructions by them? Also, any general comments on timber homes from this period?

Advertisement