Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Laser Cutting service in Ireland

Options
  • 26-09-2021 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I am looking to get a few parts laser cut from 1mm stainless steel/galv steel but I am having trouble finding companies in ireland as the parts are small (3cm x 4cm max dimensions). From the companies I have contacted, most didn't respond or some had a minumum order of €50/€100. When I start using the part more I would have no problem ordering up to €50 worth of parts but for the time being I don't want to do that yet. Would anyone have recommendations of companies that would do smaller quantities or even an order of €20/25? I would be open to companies in UK or EU but preferably Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I've used https://laserteileonline.de/ before to get 1.5mm Alu keyboard plates cut. I've also looked at laserboost.

Any one off job though is going to cost you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Seapiscuit

I've recently used The Stainless Community.ie for a custom metal sign, they do Aluminium as well as steel

Advertisement