Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 7 Transfers

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Now if I could just pick the right one for this weekend that would be a start! haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Exactly. So its a toss up between Antonio and Lukaku for me. Going to be a fun evening trying to decide that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

TAA or Amartey out but for who? Have Rudiger already and a little more nervy on Alonso now so thinking White or Tomiyasu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Reece James if he was fit, Azpilicueta not a bad alternative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I'd favour James of the two but he's not fit so it's TAA to Tomiyasu (only slightly more attacking threat than White) for a couple of weeks I think. Shaw lucky that TAA is definitely out as he's sitting beside the exit door too.

Vardy in for Ronaldo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did 3 transfers for a -4, kept hold of Trent in the end after Klopp's comments

James to Christensen

Jota to Gallagher

Scarlett to Toney

Wanted Toney back again in a few weeks anyway and can just bench him against Chelsea. Enough funds for Cancelo/Dias next week then. Better squad now that I've ditched the cheap 4.5 non playing forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,303 ✭✭✭COH

First hit of the season... TAA & Shaw to Alonso & Rudiger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Surprised that alot are willing to spend a few weeks without TAA. Alonso is a very good replacement but the national team call up surely invites Tuchel to rotate in Chilwell more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Played WC last week, and while it worked out by delivering a green arrow, I now have some problems in my team. I decided, possibly to the detriment of my overall team, to go for the big three of Lukaku, Salah and Ronaldo. I now have some problems, however. My plan was to get Vardy for last week and transfer him out for Lukaku. My hand was forced with this as Lukaku was going up in price, and I just had enough funds to make the transfer. I took a punt on Daniel James as well, which in hindsight was a mistake. After being taken off at half time last week, his place is anything but secure especially with Harrison now back to fitness. I’m now considering taking a -4 to transfer him out, as my bench is pretty non-existent (especially with two injured players, Ayling and TAA, in situ). My options for possible James replacements include Ødegaard, Smith Rowe, Kovacic and Joe Willock, who I think might have a goal in him for some reason.

Post edited by howareyakid on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Have gone for another left sided punt, Neves out, Rice in - couldn't see anyone in the sub 5.5 range that was worth getting in, and Neves was pretty much the only player I wanted to get rid of. Rice has 2 assists in the league and scored in EL during the week. Might also be on penalties given what's gone on this season with penalties.

Advertisement