Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero for PS5?

Options
  • 26-09-2021 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

What is the best version of Guitar Hero to play on the PS5 , I have the digital version aswell .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

@the whole year inn I don't think there's official support for GH on PS5, but Rock Band 4 has official support if it's any good to ya. From a Google, there's nothing I can see confirming GH will work on PS5, but lots of mention about Xbox not working backwards due to licensing of old music, so PS5 could be the same. It might work through backwards compatibility, but no guarantee.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I just want to pick up a guitar/controller and play a few songs, I have the digital PS5 so it would have to be downloaded. Thanks .

Last version of GH was GH live which is dead in the water now as they closed the servers as far as I recall. Rock Band 4 is available digitally but you'd still have to source a controller. Rock Band was always the superior game anyway in terms of support and library. I'm on Xbox but I've carried through my library from 360 to One to Series X, the came can't be said for Guitar Hero.

Advertisement