Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rumour & Speculation Thread (BYO Salt)

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,916 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Is it just me, or is there a little push back in the media against Keighley's events this year? Maybe it's only wishful thinking, but I thought I noticed a touch more snark aimed in his direction, or a few more eye rolls when discussing him and the blandness of all things SGF. One outlet (can't remember who now) definitely discussed how he would likely quell any discussion on all the industry job losses beyond some meaningless platitude at the start of the show. He can't upset his corporate masters after all.

Nightdive are teasing a remake of The Thing.

Sad times for those of us hoping 2K's announcement was going to be the new Mafia title, or XCom sequel.

https://new.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/1da8hse/civilization_vii_banner_up_early_in_2k_website/

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

2K have disappointed me most of my adult life, i am familiar with their game.

Similar to the GeForce leak bonanza of a few years back, a lot of unannounced games are leaking via Epic's DB (similar to SteamDB). Epic were smart enough to give a lot of the games codenames, and it seems some of the entries have been put there by bad actors, but reddit and ResetEra are hard at work deciphering everything.

reddit

Edit: reddit link won't display properly, so have just put in the URL.

• Advertisement
Advertisement