Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I switch a name on a bill

Options
  • 27-09-2021 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I have been a customer with Sky for broadband for many years now. The bill is in my partners name. Every year he would phone and try get a cheaper rate than what they are currently charging him which is €55 for broadband only.

Today he phoned Sky to try get a better deal, and we were told that there are no deals to be had right now, but to phone back next month and try again.

Now I am a big believer in moving providers for any bill, but I genuinely don't want any hassle in moving broadband providers. I did try this about 10 years ago with Vodafone and they cocked it up big time. I end up staying with Sky.

My query is, could my partner change the bill into my name, and do you know if I would be offered a new deal?

Flag

Quote Thanks!

Answers

Advertisement