Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playrix Township

Options
  • 27-09-2021 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I would like to start a forum on township game. It is a really great game played by millions of people all around the world. In the game you can join coops with other players and live chat to them in the game. My team are players from all over the world and we race in the regatta competition every week.

You don't need to spend real money in the game, it's free to play. We have Facebook pages dedicated to the game where players post and chat to each other.

It's a really great game and is so addictive. The game can be played on Android, pc and apple.

I hope I can get more players to chat on this forum and share game experience

Advertisement