Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone mast

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭K.G.

I suppose its really a question of what you woll do with the.lump sum more than whether its a good idea or not.i have had approachs in the past but i ve never had anything to invest the money in. i d say its likely if its a good site they will bring on more tennants.that said when we put up the mast first we got it up front and at the tome we were building a house so it was very nice boost to finances at a tight time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,930 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

No yearly payment is much more tax efficient. You can always manage a yearly sum and find ways to manage the tax. As well as many point out you can use it as retirement income where more of it may be tax sheltered

Only proviso is where you may be able to pay through a company. However they mostly only pay 10X yearly payment. Remember payment will be indexed linked to to cost of living or something else.

Remember the lads offering such deals know more about the future than you do. As well you ate giving them control of areas of your building for 30 years.

What are they offering 15X or more. Telecoms are changing and as bandwidth required for data increases so will the need for more and more antenna positions.

These boys never pay up front unless they see serious savings. Larger utilities and multi nationals expect to see 15%+ return on investment

Slava Ukrainii

Advertisement