Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good dentists in Dublin

• 27-09-2021 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I am looking for a very good dentist who is reliable at their job in Dublin. I have been to a few dentists but they just take your money and smile and think that they have done a good job. Couple of years ago I had root canal treatment done, but later on when I went to a different clinic I was told that whoever done the root canal treatment they did not do a good job because the inside of the tooth wasn't cleaned properly. Now the tooth that had a root canal, the filling that was covering that tooth has fallen out, just after 2 years!! These dentists just take your money and pretend that they have done a good job. It's hard to find someone who is exceptional at their profession and actually cares about the consumer.

If someone knows a good dentist or a clinic where they care about the patient's teeth and do a top quality job no-nonesense in terms for example ( fillings that last more than 2 years), I would greatly appreciate it. I've been trying to find good dentists or clinic for a while now but it's like trying to win the lottery at this point.

Thank you

Advertisement