Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

POTW 576: 29/5/21 - 4/6/21

• 28-09-2021 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭

THIS WEEK'S POTW GOES JOINTLY TO:

Loki98

And

bernard0368

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

Adrian.Sadlier

NEW WAVE

CONGRATULATIONS Loki and Bernard

Any info on the winning shots would be welcome

WELL DONE HMs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Loki98

Just a few thoughts:

Myksyk, I'm in awe of the effort you've put into bringing the POTW back up to date, much appreciated by myself and others. I think I can speak for all when I say its great to have it back. Our sincere thanks.

The issue with the "Thanks" still seems to be a problem. I have tried to "thank" several photos with varying degrees of success.

Many thanks for all the "thanks", I'm a bit surprised to be a joint winner, I thought Bernard's photo was a shoo-in to win to POTW. Congrats Bernard and congrats to the HM's.

My photo was taken in Valencia, 1/500 sec @ f10 and ISO 100. I converted to B&W and removed the sky and used a grey background. A graduated sky and fore ground and finished in Silver Effects Pro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

Firstly I would like to echo Loki98, Myksyk your trojan work on the PTOW is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the votes and congrats to all the HMs, Loki98 thats a great shot.

This image is taken up in the Wicklow mountains a spot I found whilst out scouting potential sites for this years rut. These two were chasing each other around for ages and gave up plenty of images. I can only think the one eating is a female in heat and the other was just being a bloke.

I am also having trouble with the thanks button.

Advertisement