Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Princess Diana - was she murdered?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,549 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

at that speed while not wearing a seatbelt? Telling that the only person who survived was wearing a seatbelt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

What's funny about physics is that it's typically not the physical lacerations, broken bones, etc that kills you in a crash or a fall. It's the G-forces in the sudden stop. Virtually every safety system in a car is about reducing G-forces, not about protecting the occupants from physical harm. Hell, when an airbag inflates, minor burns and broken bones are not uncommon as a result. Which are way better than a liquified brain.

A vehicle travelling at 100km/h hitting a solid stone pillar is going to release a LOT of energy. Whether the car was made in 1997, 1957 or 2017, if you are not strapped in then the effect on you will be virtually the same. Once you are travelling at 100km/h and the vehicle is not, you can kiss goodbye to your brains.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

We're really invested aren't we? I mean if it happens it happens, if it doesn't see the post above. :D

I know where they all live, they are in deep ****, the deepest imaginable **** you could conjure, they are **** bricks as I type this, here's a screen shot of one of their homes, you go around this housing estate, on warm and sunny days you'll see countless homes with their blinds down 24/7 for maximum privacy. Who keeps their blinds down and curtains drawn 24/7? I've got a huge grin on my face. I get a bit of a kick out of seeing scum who abuse power being taken down.

You'll see some other interesting posting history about my computer being hacked on boards.ie. :)

Once again, I really can turn water in to wine.

Crazy conspiracy theorist signing off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nope. Not invested at all. I'm just pointing out that you're not able to say a specific day or time frame because you're making stuff up.

Why are you claiming this stuff as if it's true?

Why do you keep going on about turning water into wine?

Also I think this is your 3rd ir 4th time you've announced your dramatic exit from the thread.

It kinda lessens the impact when you do this and makes it look a bit sad.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I'd keep my window blinds down on sunny days. Helps with being able to see the computer screen and stops the room heating up too much so that the rubbish air-conditioning unit I have can just about keep the office bearable to work in.

But yeah, conspiracy about mind control waves and window blinds is far more likely a reason.

365 days per year?

You're right. Look buddy, either it happens or it doesn't. :D

I hate kiddy fuckers. Sick puppies.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,915 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

See above post for idiot who doesn't know why a "blind" is called a "blind"

But yeah, mind control rays

LOL

I'll take that bet. I'm not sitting around waiting forever on some bullsh1t wild goose chase, though.

If you can prove within the next 4 months, that Diana was assassinated because Epstein wanted her dead, then I'll give you €50, otherwise you donate €250 to the charity of my choosing....

But you see, when it doesn't happen, you'll keep pushing the vague prediction back. And when that doesn't happen, you'll do it again.

You aren't making a solid prediction because you know you're just pulling stuff out of the air and you don't want to be shown to be wrong.

Again, no one knows what you're going on about. If you're making some kind of joke, no one is getting it.

If you genuinely believe this stuff, you should stop spending so much time on the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

This thread makes for very sad reading, and just shows how deep into this nonsense people can be dragged.

They literally will believe any old sh1t they read on the internet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I thought it was just sunny days that you were concerned about?

Maybe they don't want their crazy conspiracy theorists lunatic neighbours invading their privacy. Maybe they are hiding Princess Diana and Abraham Lincoln inside the houses after their deaths were faked with mind control waves. Maybe the blind doesn't work. Maybe they work nights.

Can you please explain how the state of window blinds in some random housing estate in Ireland has anything to do with the deaths of Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Shergar and Princess Diana?

Good man, as you're a gent with a good heart, you can donate the 50 to a child protection charity of your choice.

To everyone else. I'll have the last laugh here. I didn't get my information online.

I can turn water in to wine and I'm craaaaaazy conspiracy theorist with no history of engagement on conspiracy theory forums up until this year.

:)

She has two grown sons. Had they had their suspicions that their mother had been murdered I suspect they'd have dug into it.

William has always been straight-laced but Harry has never been afraid of upsetting the Buckingham apple carts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,230 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Right, I don't care what your history is, why can't you just give a straightforward explanation or details?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭JimmyChew

Anyone interested my my half arsed unresearched theory that she's in fact not dead but living out her life in far off distant lands with Dodi?

Would suit all concerned including, Charles & Camilla - Yes

Would be agreeable with the Queen and senior Royals - Yes

Would allow her to leave the public life behind and live in relative peace away from the lens - Yes

Funds/resources to carry it off - Yes

Security/Driver to a very senior Royal and Billionaire heir swamping Whiskey and getting behind the wheel? Unlikely, not even in the 90's!

Really well orchestrated scenario, out of the country, at night in a tunnel with a handful of papz?

Half arsed unresearched theory - Yes indeed!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,915 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

so when do we expect this story to break of diana been murdered by mind control rays because she was about to expose a royal kiddie fiddler paedo ring?

this side of Christmas?

1st quarter if next year?

does $hiftys 4 months cover the period?

16th of March it is, then. I'll give you til Paddy's day.

Fair play.

it is more coherent than most conspiracy theories posted here.

@JimmyChew wrote:

Security/Driver to a very senior Royal and Billionaire heir swamping Whiskey and getting behind the wheel? Unlikely, not even in the 90's!

Only thing here now is that the driver was not from her usual team, he was deputy security chief at the hotel. Senior staff in a hotel drinking on the job? Rampant, even now.

Why was he driving? They had concocted a plan to send her normal car off as a decoy, and he drove Diana in another car out the back.

There's also the fact that a considerable number of people not only saw her dying in the car, but worked on her in the hospital. Unless they killed a decoy Diana, we're pretty sure she's dead.

As above, it's not the most ridiculous theory though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

Clearly she was murdered. This should clear everything up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

dont be fooled by Harry, they are most likely controlled opposition, him & the wife, I wouldnt be surprised one bit

Although its fairly obvious he doesnt share the same paternal genes as William

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Ah, that old chestnut. Look at a photo of Harry next to Philip, his grandfather. Virtually identical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,095 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Is anyone not controlled opposition these days? Everyones at it

14 days from today, inclusively, to put up or shut up, in case you had forgotten.

Because I certainly haven't.

Full of crap, as predicted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

A theory is not science, so it doesnt have to be scientifically back up?

A person is entitled to believe/make up/think whatever way they want about any subject they like...

Except , in here the "Prove it" bullies will condemn everyone that doesnt follow the narrative, before insulting them as crackpots/theorists/tinfoil hat wearers etc ........

Always the same two or three, they are well know across the forums for it.........

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

A person is entitled to believe/make up/think whatever way they want about any subject they like...

they certainly are. and others are entitled to call it nonsense that is well detached from reality.

Oh, they are entitled to. of course.

But its the way certain people try to belittle, bully people that have the audacity to post 'lies' in their forums is what turns many people away from what used to be an entertaining forum..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Of course they are entitled to believe whatever they want, each to their own.

I was just pointing out that many folk believe every conspiracy going for some reason, and as the poster above says, many are detached from reality.

It's no shock to find that many of those who think Diana was murdered, also think Covid was created in a lab and released deliberately, that the earth is flat, the Twin Towers were demolished and that we never went to the Moon.

• Advertisement

You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know…

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

Nope she wasn't murdered it was just a spot of luck for the royals for once, however she did leave her demon egg behind and he is reaping revenge now with that lunatic he married. Would have been better had she lived she might have been able to stop the idiot making the same mistakes as she had made by talking to dis honest media interviewers. Also she would have steered Him towards an english girl.

Her smothering of him is what caused him to seek an older mother figure, so in essence she has shafted the royal family either way . But , Diana was never truly disrespectful to the monarchy she grafted for 17 years in utter un happiness as she believed in the monarchy. Sadly she was merely used as a pawn and a brood mare, but she should have stopped at 1 foal. The second foal was the mistake Charles even said so when he was born........ he knew satan was now hatched.

Conspiracy theory might not need to be backed up by science, but they should at least be backed up by a theory.

All we get in this forum is someone posting a crazy idea, they have zero idea as to how their idea happened, and also zero idea as to why someone would want to do that crazy idea, why nobody but the poster has managed to discover this crazy idea, and no idea how everyone else who would notice crazy idea occurring for some reason never spotted it or leaked the details of it happening.

So all the conformers, none of them have heard any of the theories mentioned in Here??

Really|? Its just in the posters head?

JFK ? Diana? 911? Moon?

You never heard about the conspiracies until you read them in here???

wow....

Nope, heard them all before. But there is never any explanation as to the how, what or why of any of these theories.

Plenty of conspiracies happen in the world, but we never get the ones about a pension fund being stolen exposed in here. Small groups conspiring to do something are exposed regularly, large and crazy ideas of conspiracies that would be impossible to carry out or require hundreds or thousands of people to be involved in the cover up is what we get instead. But never any explanation as to how or why.

Lets not forget how often we have a freak out when someone dares to suggest that a conspiracy theorists subscribes to a commonly held version of the conspiracy theory.

But as we keep seeing, the last thing any of them want to do is actually discuss conspiracy theories or what they believe.

So by you lots reasoning, the accusations that Perdue Pharma were knowingly getting patients addicted was an outrageous theory.

But you probably still dont believe it , as it was on Hulu, and not on the Science channel.....

And how exactly was that conspiracy exposed and who was involved?

When people exposed it did they have evidence to back up their claims?

You didnt watch the series? Read the book ?

And how exactly was that conspiracy exposed and who was involved? - exposed by some doctors/ sales reps and law enforcement.

When people exposed it did they have evidence to back up their claims? -obviously not, the people involved went off a hunch, and then the evidence was found and substanciated.

You are kinda missing my point.

My point being if someone posted in here,

"I think Perdue Pharma are aware that Oxycodin is dangerously addictive and leads to other addictions, and Perdue know it...."

We would have got the usual rhetoric from the usual individuals .... "how... prove it .... Not possible..."

It is possible to suspect something BEFORE evidence is available to back up your claim, as shown with Perdue ..

• Advertisement

And all of that happened within about 5 years of the drug being released, and by people actually doing proper investigations into the actual evidence that they found to back up their claims.

You've had 20+ years to have your hunches and find evidence for Diana and 9/11 conspiracies, and around 60 years for JKF and the moon landings. What have you got to show for it?

So if someone proposes a theory and can't explain how it works, can't explain why they believe it or why it's convincing, can't explain the obvious flaws and contradictions in it and can't provide any evidence to show that the factual claims them make are true, why should anyone take that theory seriously?

How can we tell the difference between such a theory and one that's entirely fictional?

How do we know that the theory is an example of something that turns out to be right and not one of the thousands of examples of conspiracy theories that turn out to be false?

I gave you an example, but yet you still bounce back to something that has nothing got to do with the example i gave you.

"by people actually doing proper investigations into the actual evidence that they found to back up their claims."

And im sure they were labelled as cranks by the conformers of the time also?

You asked :

"And how exactly was that conspiracy exposed and who was involved?"

"When people exposed it did they have evidence to back up their claims? "

I explained .

So no idea behind what the conspiracy actually might be then, just throw a bunch of shadowy organisations names out and hope that's enough to convince people?

But you don't need to come up with a single plan for how or why these groups might have been working together. Just spout random rubbish and hope nobody questions you.

Why would they be labelled as cranks? They had a theory, they found the evidence to back it up and proved it.

What they didn't do was come up with 10 different theories about what was happening and refuse to explain why any of them might have happened, or how.

The way it normally works is that you come with a theory, then you examine the evidence to see if it supports that theory. If there is any evidence that contradicts the theory, you modify the theory to fit. If there is a part of the theory for which no evidence exists, then you discard it or park it as unproven until more evidence emerges that supports or refutes it.

In terms if Diana being murdered, there is as yet no evidence of any intent act to cause Diana's death, therefore the theory of murder is unproven. There's also a theory that she was kidnapped by fairies and replaced with a demon, which has just as much evidence for it.

Yes, you're entitled to think whatever you want, but if it's going to be any random nonsense, it seems kind of pointless for there to be a discussion forum for it. Better to set up a creative writing blog if one needs an outlet for just pouring out random thoughts for others to read and not challenge.

• Advertisement

And you lot are the self appointed deciders of what is ok to post ???

cool.

The only people who are demanding what can and can't be posted are conspiracy theorists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Could it have just been an accident? Of course.

Could the Royal family arranged her death? Of course can't put anything past them.

Truth be told we will never truly know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,230 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"Sir this is a Wendy's"

It doesn't seem to matter what the thread title is anymore, forum appears to be an unmoderated twilight zone, and maybe that's the best thing for it

Where was Princess Di on 3rd Nov 1963? That's the question we should be asking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement