Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get rid of ants?

• 29-09-2021 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Trust me this is perplexing. i have had this house/apartment for 20 years. Up until about 3 months ago there was NEVER a problem.

There is no food lying around. The floors are clean. The surfaces are clean. But recently little ants have started appearing on the kitchen table as I was working. Before I could leave maybe a lemon slice on a plate on the counter top and go to bed and the next day it would still be there just a little pruned. Now if I do that the thing is swarmed with ants in an hour or two. Some days I'll clean up and won't see one of them for days and I'm thinking "maybe the bastards have fcuked off". Today I had a bowl of youghurt and berries and then left the bowl in the sink and went out for an hour. When I came back they were all over the bowl.

I've tried watching where they come and go and spraying vinegar on their little route to fcuk up the pheromone ttrail but they are like the Viet Cong. They just go into hiding and spring up else where when I think the least of it. No I just want to go nuclear on them.

Comments

Advertisement