Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter project 2021

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭goblin59

so good news and bad news. Got the bike running, did a U turn and now its out of fuel and the battery is too low to kick the starter in.

I'm off again on Saturday so if I get it running, going to call over to a friends house to get it sync'd and set up.

I feel i should have relabled this thread as I'm now into the summer of 2022.

Airhead is running! got up to 50Mph and then didn't want to risk going faster due to wet roads in Fermanagh.

Took alot of fiddling about and rebuilding the left hand carb again.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭flashinthepan

Will you need to break it in again after all the work?

I'll probally have to redo the paint work, but I kinda of knew this was going to happen anyway further down the line.

Now its just fine tuning the bike. Need to dial the carbs in, and then adjust the rear pedal as well, its a bit off at the moment

just needs fine tuning now and the bike will pretty much be set :)

https://streamable.com/p94ojv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭flashinthepan

Looks Great :-)

A lot of work gone in to that it will be fab when you put some petrol in it and go out for a blast

J

Cheers! yeah I'll be riding it back from Fermanagh to Dublin on Monday!

I'll most likely have to get the paint work redone in a few years, but not bad for spray cans in the bathroom and then 2k clear coat

Advertisement