If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

77 & 85" screen availability

Options
  • 30-09-2021 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I was looking at either picking up one of the LG OLED77 (B1 or C1 seres) or even the Samsung 85 inch Q70a but both seem to have disappeared from the website. Will you be getting more stock of these in the future? 

Also bearing that in mind, is there any chance of either models (or even similar) having discounts tied into potential Black Friday sales?

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi CF_Starscream.

Thanks for the post.

We dropped them off the website for a while until we can secure more stock.

I've just checked and there is a very very small amount of the 77C14 arriving into our main warehouse today or tomorrow but there are already a few orders up on these and I don't expect them to hang around. All the Richersounds store and website's draw from this same stock.

The 77C14 is priced at £3499. Comes with our VIP 6 year guarantee and a free pair of LG FN4 headphones.

The 85A70A is currently priced at £2799 and come with our VIP 6 year guarantee also. (There are 2 of these showing in our main warehouse so it may be possible to secure one if you decided this one the one you wanted).

Regarding Black Friday, I would have no idea as to what might be included to be honest. We nee get told this until the eve of the event.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cf_starscream

Thats great Kenny, thanks for getting back to me. I will send you a message.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.