Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a good quote for complete gut and refit of kitchen, floor to ceiling.

• 30-09-2021 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

15k for the following;

Large area of kitchen cabinets in U shape, floor to ceiling cabinets solid wood

Tiles on floor and wall removal - floor refit and splashback

Wall and Ceiling plaster, lights fitted, plumbing work, new sink, radiator move

New Extractor fan

Stone worktop

Skip

This is not a large company it is a small local company down the country that has been highly recommended by locals. I am waiting on 2 other quotes from larger companies but I am not holding out much hope of the quote or it being less than 20K. This is the only company that I have liked dealing with and that seem to understand what I want, as opposed to trying to change my mind and upsell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Deregos.

That sounds like very good bang for your buck, did you go with them for 15K?

Why wont GAA football fans these days admit Die Hard 5 is muck?

Advertisement