Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secretarial course / legal secretary

Options
  • 30-09-2021 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

So I'm hoping to change careers and have spoken to a career guidance advisor. Any courses and work I have done don't really continue on a certain path, so Im 37 and want to start a career path! I was advised a general course such as a secretarial course or if I was interested in medical secretary / legal secretary they would be good areas too. Have any of you studied either of these? I love the idea of legal secretary as I would imagine it would be very interesting, busy and varied work, which I love. But I can only see pitman training as the main course provider for this..... I have spoken to them before and courses range between 3000-5000e with them, which at the moment I don't think I could afford. Do any of you know of any other places that may offer these courses?

Advertisement