Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Green" policies are destroying this country

Options
1106610671068106910701072»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭whatever.

Just because you have lost the point doesn't mean I am going to be misdirected because that's all you have.

I never mentioned any Canadian companies, I referenced the CANDU type and size reactor

Why would I respond

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭ps200306

Yes society at large does not want to embrace this question

There are too many black and brown people in the world, this is where the population growth is coming from and the single most damaging aspect for the planet

What, in your view, should society at large be doing about limiting the number of black and brown people and the damage they are doing to the planet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

This is what scares me in particular. And the Greens are very much behind it

Coveney calls for doubling size of regional cities to counter Dublin influence

https://m.independent.ie/news/coveney-calls-for-doubling-size-of-regional-cities-to-counter-dublin-influence/35738389.html

Waterford Has a population of 55000, Limerick is 100000.

In order to double the population by 2040 there will need to be a substantial improvement in infrastructure. Hospitals will need to be built (or else a huge expansion of current ones) which will mean a huge requirement for nurses, doctors etc. An area of huge concern for the country and Limerick and Waterford already struggle badly.

Gardai will need to be recruited in huge numbers but that's not going to happen as numbers joining has dropped to an all time low.

Average occupancy of a residential unit is 2.6 so that will mean 21000 new homes in Waterford and 42000 in Limerick. Can't see that going well

That means new schools will need to be built. They means teachers are required, again another area where we have issues in retaining people in the country.

Basic infrastrucutre, water, energy etc are also a major issue.

Birth rate is 1.7. So mass Importation of people will be required. It explains why our government were all over the Ukranians like a rash in 2022 and Roderic was tweeting in Arabic and Albanian

Emaon Ryan bangs the drum about going green. But this doesn't correlate with the above as being green. Very much the opposite.

Well from an Irish POV Roderic OGorman needs to stop offering them free houses in Ireland.

The Greens bang the drum about Carbon footprint but their govt minister is literally inviting the world to Ireland which means there is far more demand for flights. But if your Irish and go away on Holiday you get scolded for flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭thatsdaft

The same greens killed any chance of Galway growing by going on crusade against bypass

Left wing politics are stupidity incarnate, just because they throw a green veneer doesn’t change the underlying stupidity people can see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭ps200306

Well from an Irish POV Roderic OGorman needs to stop offering them free houses in Ireland.

By "them" you mean specifically black and brown people as per the question?

Primarily Yes, because Well who else is he offering them to?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,188 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

You're correct in everything you say, but the Galway Bypass IS happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

I think he refers to anybody seeking asylum and international protection applicants. Plenty of black and brown people come here or are born here and aren't given free houses

Yes.

I dont want my kids to emigrate if they don't want to

I dont want then living at home forever either.

But our government dictate otherwise in a bo to line the pockets of themselves and their mates who are landlords. Massive supply issue, huge demand. Zero motivation to fix the problems.

• Advertisement

That's only logical in fairness to you. I don't think the govt want that for your kids either, I just think they're massively massively incompetent and need to be replaced.

I believe if we had enough housing to accommodate our own and proper facilities for asylum seekers there would be no shift to the right. I don't like the shift to the right but they are offering solutions

The left are also offering solutions, better ones in many ways but the message isn't getting across as well

Replaced with who?

All our leading party's are left leaning and fully support the free for all at our borders. So nothing will change. Object and your labelled racist or far right.

That's simply not true, as I've explained above the free for all at our borders is govt incompetence.

And who has a plan to stop it if in power?

FF - No

FG - No

Greens - No

Pb4P - No

Social Democrats - No

Sinn Fein - No

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭whatever.

The same as was learned the hard way in developed societies. Contraception, education and family planning. We spent a long time having large families 10+ only to subject those same families to grinding poverty, emigration and destitution. The same problems suffered in third world countries today.

The above is not an Ireland specific reference but a white and asian (chinese) specific reference, thus the absence of black and brown people.

Whatever language you use is going to inflame or offend someone when it's only meant to be descriptive. China had to institute the one child policy because they were heading for famine and societal collapse if the population continued on the growth path it was on.

The population after WWII was ~3 Billion, now it's ~8 Billion but the planet is the same size. As an example Ethiopia had a population of 40 Million when it suffered famine in 1984, today it's 120 million. Nigeria's population growth has followed a similar path 80 million in '85 and 200+ million today.

If these countries do not address their excessive populations it will lead to country and regional conflict which will inevitably lead to greater war, at that point the population problem will fix itself but there will be resulting genocide and extermination based specifically on race and nationality. It will be advanced countries populated by white and asian people exterminating black and brown people and all because people were (are) afraid to address this most important of all issues: for fear of racism or judgement when it's not about race, it's just about numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭ginger22

A bit of common sense at last. But but you are not allowed to say things like that in public by our woke vocal minority, it is not politically correct.

Advertisement