Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with online banking.

Options
  • 01-10-2021 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

For the past few days (including today), whenever I have opened my 365 app, I have been greeted with a big question mark and the message: We cannot complete your request just now. Sorry about that. You could try again later, or you can access your account through 365 phone banking by contacting us. I thought this was odd, as I assumed I was using my phone banking. I had recently applied for a BOI student account and card, so that may be behind it, but I gave no consent to link the accounts or transfer/terminate anything, so this can't possibly be the fault. I have also recently signed up for revolut and have been moving funds from my BOI account to my revolut. I attempted to login on my computer (chrome browser), and I was prompted to check my app to verify the login, only to be brought back to the login page and informed that there was a problem seconds after. I need this issue sorted ASAP, as I am a student and will be in receipt of SUSI soon, which is to be transferred to this account. I had money in the account also, approx. €20. What is going on and how can I fix it?

Comments

Advertisement