Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm looking for a lead guitarist and cajon/percussion player for 3 piece covers band

• 02-10-2021 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I'm a singer / rhythm guitarist looking for a lead guitarist and a percussion / cajon player to form a 3 pce covers band ideally based around the Kildare / west Dublin areas. Age group around 40's or so, the ability for one of the other musicians to easily identify and sing harmony vocals would be a huge plus as I would like to cover songs from bands like The Eagles , Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, Simon and Garfunkle etc that rely heavily on harmonies to fill out the sound. I'd like to have a solid classic rock/pop set as well as a more modern set and a few Irish / Ballad songs thrown in for good measure so pretty much anything that's likely to keep a crowd interested. I have a decent set of songs that I have worked on to get the ball rolling and I have a good PA system. Male or female welcome to get in touch if it sounds interesting to you, thanks for reading👍️

Comments

Advertisement