Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV or Screen for school announcements

Options
  • 02-10-2021 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Just wondering if many schools have a tv or screen set up in their school to show announcements or photos of things that have happened during the week, like team photos, rehearsals, talks etc.?

Also is there much work/cost in setting it up?

We had one in my school when I was a student so took it for granted. Thinking of approaching management about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cupcake queen

Yes we have 2 at different spots on the main corridor. Not sure of the cost but I wouldn't think it was prohibitive. It displays content as you have described, photos, announcements etc. It is part of school promotion in its own way, as it serves the students but also looks good for any visitors to the school (not so many of those these days of course)

Advertisement