Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best earphones (bluetooth or wired)?

• 03-10-2021 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I'm looking for good earphones that are a minimum of €70. I have downloaded some quality FLAC songs but my rubbish earphones are not allowing me to hear the true quality of the music.

What earphones could I get?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭henke

It has probably been asked many times so apologies. What is the general consensus on the best wireless earphones for running? Looking for decent fit when running, some Noise cancelling so if the gym so I can block out the background gym music and noise. The Sony WF-1000XM4 seem to lead the way in sound quality and noise cancelling but seen some mixed review about not been the best fit for running and can make a thud sound as you run. What else would be combo of best fit sound and noise cancelling and are generally well received. I am thinking Jabra Elite Active 75T first or JayBird Vista 2. Which of these would be more popular or is there a better candidate out there that is not Airpods?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Advertisement