Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA22 What do we think?

Options
  • 04-10-2021 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

I'm playing on the Series X on a 120hz TV and the players are glitching. Like the graphics corrupts around the player and it pixelates. Don't know if it's a game issue or a TV issue.

The keeper animations look weird, the diving looks rigid and I've had more than a few saves with backs of hands or arms at weird angles.

Anybody else have anything weird to report?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

to me the next gen version (on series s) looks like definitely next gen graphics.........about 10 years ago.

I\m pretty sure that Fifa 14 when it launched on the Xbox One definitely looked better.

Yep just checked youtube and 14 looks just as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

I cannot fúckin score.

• Administrators Posts: 53,762 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Definitely harder to score in this one, 1 on 1s are hard and keepers pull off incredible saves, even if you absolutely smash it in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Wud have played PES the last decade so had to switch over this year. My 10 hours nearly up on the trial, dunno if I'm gonna get fifa. Hard think you'd be without a football game on next gen.

Create loads of chances but find shooting very strange whereas a good PES had definite, truer ways to shoot.

It on me tho, not used to how fifa plays. Can put some nice build up play together tho to be fair to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,608 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

PES player here too doing the 10 hour trial.

Dunno if I’ll buy it - Game is still just too arcadey and allows for too much ping-pong passes etc. Goalkeepers 1-on-1 a joke.

Have to say - There’s almost too much going on in Ultimate Team if that can be considered a negative - I suppose though for regulars those additions were needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Wedwood

Is there a normal offline standalone domestic league season on this? If so, can’t find it on the dashboard. Seems to be combined with this manager stuff in career mode. If it is there, how do you get into it? I’ve played every FIFA game since the start and this is the worst dashboard to navigate. (Playing on Series S).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Well, what's the verdict the months down the line? Any improvement on last year's?

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭j14

I actually don't enjoy it at all. There's no freedom to dribble, you can't get around people and the games in career mode seem heavily scripted for the cpu to get last minute winners. It's honestly the least I've played a FIFA title and I've owned them all from FIFA 95 on the Megadrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Ive played it twice in the last day fros the first time in over a month... Its gotten worse! Has there been a gameplay update because I can't even control players anymore or defend.. My defenders move like snails and that's only if the computer allows me to.

As mentioned previous you can't even dribble past someone no matter if its a plus 90 speed player against Harry Maguire. I'm done with this game for the foreseeable until they've fixed it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nealsguides latest video absolutely slates the gameplay on it...He's said that he just gets to rank 6 (wins 10-0 or 10-1 etc) and then just quits playing it then. Not sure if he gives games away or not. But its a sign of how bad a game is that an elite level play cant be bothered playing it as its so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Davidjamson

I am thinking that onlylot of competetive matches will be seen in FIFA 2022, but what is the guideline regarding covid-19,

The audience is allowed in ground or not because without audience is not good feel.

so i'm wondering what will happen in FIFA WORLD CUP-2022 in Qatar

Advertisement