Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost watch

• 05-10-2021 9:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Long time lurker. I lost my watch on Friday in town. It was a wedding present from my wife and i've had it for over 13 years. Not handed in anywhere as yet. If any of you guys see it online I would be really grateful if you could let me know. I will pay a reward to anyone who helps me recover it. I'm not overly hopeful as its gold and could be scrapped for the metal value. Anyway hopefully there are good people out there!

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Ball ache, hopefully someone decent finds it and hands it in to a Garda station. Keep an eye on any lost and found websites too obviously. Fingers crossed for you.

Post edited by mailforkev on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Sorry to hear that.

Will certainly keep an eye out for you.

All the very best of luck in being reunited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,857 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Try putting the street you think you lost it or brand of watch in to Twitter, someone may have found it and posted a Tweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Thinly veiled "I'm looking for a new watch, any suggestions" thread.... some people have no shame in here 🙄😀

Hope the watch turns up 🙏

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Thank you all for your suggestions and good wishes. I will take action.

• Advertisement

I actually think i could never buy a good watch again after this. The fear of losing another one..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Any luck - did it have anything stamped into it or anything that could lead someone to find you?

Afraid not. I'll keep trying the Garda stations over the next while. The only thing would be of they contacted the Makers they might be able to find me with the serial number as I had been in touch recently for a service.

Advertisement