Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin media price increase?

Options
  • 05-10-2021 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Did Virgin recently increase their package prices? I was on an offer of 9 months half price which hasn't finished yet but the full price package charge has gone up by a few euro in the last bill. I didn't get any notification email of price increase. If they increase without telling me while I'm in contract does that make the contract null and void?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Saudades

There was an increase of €4 a month from August.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Eire girl

They are obliged to let you know about that aren't they? Presume there'd be an email?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Saudades

Yeah I got an email but if I remember correctly it landed in my junk folder.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Was it only on certain packages? No price increase on my end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

If you are on a fixed price contract and they change the price during the contract, you can change.

If it states that the price is variable, and you have a discount off the variable amount, then they can increase the price and you cannot break the contract

• Advertisement
Advertisement