Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell coupon codes and dell outlet coupon codes

Options
  • 05-10-2021 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Folks

Were is the best place to find dell coupon codes?

Has anyone bought from the dell outlet, either items that are certified refurbished or scratch and dent, would you buy another laptop again based on your experience

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,777 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I bought a laptop and a desktop over the years from the outlet, neither had any signs of useage, I would buy again this way if the particular spec matched what I wanted, this can be sometimes the problem not having what you need. I think the discount on each was about 20%.

Most companies who have Dell as their IT supplier will have discount codes for staff, perhaps ask around your friends and someone might have one, they can be 15-20% too.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭razor12345

Many thanks that's very reassuring re the quality from the outlet. Im planning on getting an xps 13 from the outlet in the coming days. There is a 12 percent promo at the moment, but have heard of potentially better discounts being availablr if anyone has a code for greater than 12 % off outlet pease pop me a pm

Cheers

Advertisement