Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Drummer looking for Singer & guitarist for originals: Waterford Area

• 07-10-2021 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

I’m looking to start a band to write original music. I am a drummer and looking for a female singer who can play piano and a guitarist also to start with.

Band Genre: I like almost all types of music but what I am not looking for is a heavy metal band.

Band Location: Located in Waterford. I don’t have rehearsal space but we can rent space if you don’t either.

Influences: My influences vary but here are some that come to mind when I think about the kind of music I'd like to create. In no particular order:

Bell X1

Bernard Fanning

Chvrches

Cranberries

Gemma Hayes

John Butler Trio

Kings of Leon

Missy Higgins

Naked and Famous

Norah Jones

Paramore

REM

Tom Odell

Positions Available:

Female Singer/pianist

Guitarist with vocals

Desired Age Range: I really don’t care but I’m 42 if that matters to you :)

Additional Info: I’m not really interested in being a covers band. I like getting together with people and writing original music. If we are any good then I’d definitely be interested in getting gigs once everything re-opens.

You can listen to something I recorded with friends a long time ago here - https://www.reverbnation.com/onefortynine

Thanks

Niall.

Comments

Advertisement