Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics: Moderator keeps removing my posts?

Options
  • 08-10-2021 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,716 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

The moderator, @ancapaildorcha, in politics keeps deleting my posts and telling me not to post in certain threads.

He keeps saying i'm "soapboxing" - whatever that's supposed to mean. If i'm "soapboxing" what is everyone else doing? What is the forum for??

I'm sick and tired of it. He keeps censoring and removing my posts just because they many are critical of the EU.

All my posts are well formulated, respectful and in keeping with the charter.

I'd like to know what the problem is and how to address it?

My last post was here and it's the same thing again 😡 Every time I make my point he deletes them in all threads.

I take time considering and writing my posts and I don't appreciate this at all.

I'd like this resolved.

Ty

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement