Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Crown Jewel 2021- 21st October (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well the female refs are covered up anyways... Means the competitors will be too I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Hell of a bump by Rollins.

Sports washing works the saudis must be having a good laugh at the western world at how easy it is for them to sports wash westerners

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Jaded on HIAC matches but that was very good. The chained boot was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

That was some start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

This thread and the Geordies dancing around with tea-towels on their heads shows it works perfectly!

Mansoor must have some of the strongest job security in WWE. This Saudi deal runs another, what, 8 years?

That Hell in a Cell match was very good. A bit long though, what's the runtime here 3 hrs? They'll be crying out for that time at the end 🤣

Cole with a rare gem "Riddle riding high to the ring."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭kksaints

Doesn't the commentary tend to be "looser" for want of a better word on some of the non-US shows. Less Vince or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

So both Vega and Doudrop wearing tshirts, black spandex so you can't see curves and also under shirts to not show any arm too.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Cole waffling on about how wonderful Saudi Arabia is excruciating

If Goldberg doesn't bring a gun to the ring he's a liar....

Enjoying watching Big Bill get smashed here. He'll probably win now though 😂

Bill managed the Jackhammer this time.

This match going better than I expected.

This has been solid to great, even Doudrop and Vega that they kept short and sweet. Dare I say they are trying to prove a point tonight in Saudi of all places.

That wasnt awful tbf. Nice spot at the end too. Wrong result imo but Lashley will be fine.

That might have been one of Goldberg's best matches, Bobby lashley has been having a career year.

Limited interview times, focusing on the wrestling... Is this really WWE? 😂😂

Is it true that Goldberg was making a conscious effort not to fist bump girls in the crowd?

• Advertisement

I think that's been happening all night where wrestlers are avoiding interacting with certain parts of the crowd.

A little surprised with that result but I guess of the two, Xavier's the one with less singles accolades.

King Creed an awful missed opportunity IMO. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Might be the best of the Saudi shows so far, not that I remember most of them.

The opener was a banger though! Surprised how much I enjoyed the Goldberg match too, his best in years. Would have loved Finn to win but I understand the logic of going with Woods. Balor definitely needs something soon though, starting to look a real goon since Cena showed up to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Xaiver should have won. But wwe always have treated him like a jobber. Like, I remember you'd often see big e and kofi wrestling years ago in a tag. Never xaiver. He was always the other one.

Post edited by B.A._Baracus on

So The Man is gone forever then?

Not a fan of kicking out of the Claymore, best finisher in wrestling for my money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Kevin Patrick called her the Man in a ninterview earlier I'm sure. Maybe they're just downplaying it even more in Saudi Arabia.

Brock is in amazing shape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭orecir

Gotta say a fantastic ppv with the correct winners

Advertisement