Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surface go cheaper alternatives

Options
  • 09-10-2021 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi

i am wondering could you recommend a device similar in size and weight to surface go.

I need to use it in the car and be able to bring it into people homes and offices easily. That I can hold with one hand and type with the other as walking around. I just need Microsoft office, excel and WiFi.

a good battery life.

but lightweight and small.

many advice appreciated!

molly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭scottygee

I was going to suggest the Acer Switch 3 but the battery on that thing sucks. I think it best to just upgrade to the new Surface Go 2, better battery life (well slightly according to some review) but it does meet the same exact specs you're looking for.

Or try checking out the other versions of the Acer's Switch series. I can only speak the Acer Switch 3 cause that's what I use on the go.

buy a used go if you don't want to pay the price of a new one

most alternatives are just not good

Advertisement