If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Subwoofer for LG NB3530a

Options
  • 10-10-2021 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hey

is it possible to get a replacement subwoofer for an LG nb3530a or do you have a recommendation for a replacement ?

TIA

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tia.

Thanks for the post.

The wireless subwoofer that comes with the LG NB3530a can not be purchased separately unfortunately and I don't think you can add a different one due to the connection between the bar and sub.

It might be possible for you to drop LG an email to check if they might be able to source one for you.

If you wanted to replace the whole bar and sub you could check out the like of the Yamaha YAS207 coming in at 349 Euro

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭aktelmiele

Thanks very much. I'll check with LG first and them come back to you.

Its weird, I have power coming into the cable, across the the logic board and then into the speaker. Cant see much further ( used a phase tester ) but there is no red light on the front

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Aktelmiele.

You could try a factory rest on the soundbar to see if this helps.

For LG soundbars, you need to locate the volume down button on your soundbar control panel and the sound effect button on the remote to do a hard reset. Once you have found both, hold them down simultaneously for a few seconds until you see the reset screen appear on the display of the soundbar.

Once this is complete try pairing the subwoofer to the bar again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.