Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nobody answering phone in card security

Options
  • 11-10-2021 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I have tried multiple times to get through to the card security team after I received a text message from BOI asking me to call them last week (I was using my card abroad). I have spent periods up to 30 minutes on hold and have just tried once more this morning but gave up after 20 minutes listening to hold music. Do BOI take card security seriously or not? Card security calls should be answered without delay. If volume of calls is the excuse then BOI don't have enough staff assigned to deal with the calls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi Max Q,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I am sorry to hear this. The team is experiencing high call volumes which is resulting in longer wait times. My colleagues are working through the queue as quickly as possible. Rest assured, they will be happy to help once they are available. I apologise for any inconvenience and I appreciate your patience. 

You can also reach the team through email at fpucardsecurity@boi.com.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement