Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Create website - Similar site to fantasy.premierleague

Options
  • 11-10-2021 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am looking at creating a website that can be used similar to https://fantasy.premierleague.com/. I have been using wix.com and I can create the pages I want but there is other functionality that I want but do not know how to do it. Is there any sites or places I can go to see how to implement this. Preferably I want to create this for free but if I need to pay I don't mind either.

What I want to achieve:

1. User can create an account
    2. User needs to pay a fee, ie. €10 in order to participate in the league.
    3. Admin access where it can be checked who has paid (or backend to check a database)
    4. When paid the user will be required to select teams each week. These selections will be saved (They can change their selections up until a deadline each week)
    5. There will be a points system which will be calculated based on the selections made.
    6. There will be a leaderboard, Personal leagues leaderboard based on the points each user gets each week
    7. Users can create their own leagues

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

Gunnerabakan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yangkuki

You have to look to the free web 2.0 if you don't want to pay. Faster, more cost-effective to hire a web designer, meet your criteria

Advertisement