Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids jerseys

Options
  • 11-10-2021 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭

My younglads 8th birthday is soon coming up.

he wants a Liverpool kit, I have not bought a jersey in about 30 years !!

where is the cheapest place to buy the kits? (Liverpool website, Nike website or is there other websites)

Post edited by obi604 on

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,732 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

At this time of the year they are usually the same price everywhere unfortunately. Not even the likes of Sports Direct do them cheap any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,437 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Lfc store would be quite expensive ,although they had a discount weekend which might still be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Parachutes

Could go down the Dh gate/Ali express route. The fake ones from China are now almost indistinguishable from the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,687 ✭✭✭✭banie01

This TBH, long thread over on the soccer forum on sellers and quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭obi604

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

How much money are you looking to save here. It could be 20 euros in the difference to buy a fake. I know that the fakes are good. Probably the bigger issue with it is that there is no exchange, and the fit might be wrong.

I would bring the young lad to the lifestyle store somewhere like Blanch, a good big store, and let him try it on, and make a big deal of it. For the sake of the few euros you will save, its an exciting thing to do for a child.

Its easy enough to get the wrong size with these things. Get one that fits him or is slightly too big for him. Dont follow the sales pitch that you need to buy the next size up as it can take three years for them to grow into it, and it will be wrecked after 6 months.

Advertisement