Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleville square / Ballintyre

• 12-10-2021 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi, I’m looking at apartments in both of these locations. Just wondering would anyone have any information on either development? I know Ballintyre in the past had a pyrite issue- has this been sorted does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 Jerry Fireball Mudflap

From what I heard I think the pyrite issues were fixed in Ballintyre and it was only in the houses as far as I know (but open to correction on that). Charleville has fire safety issues at present (like a lot of apartment blocks built in the 2000's) but works have been underway on fixing this, it's a big enough job though and I'm not sure when they will be finished. It's a lovely development but you'd need to make sure you do your due diligence on it before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭chooey

Brilliant, thanks so much for that info

Advertisement