Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Black T-Shirt (M/L/XL) for €8 delivered from Sticker Mule

• 12-10-2021 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

The delivery for me stated 3rd of November for the free delivery, so it's unlikely to be 4 day shipping.

As this is a promotion it only lets you choose the color black and sizes M, L and XL.

The site stated that I was outside of the US and sent me back to Europe once or twice, so just click that through, I think it then went to Spanish at checkout, but the order went through.

Print your design on a t-shirt

Easily design and print your own t-shirts. Select a shirt color and a quantity for each size you want. Next, upload your artwork and select a print position. Shortly after checkout, you’ll get an online proof showing how your customized tees will look. You can request changes to the proof for free until you’re happy.

Soft, tagless t-shirts

Our tagless t-shirts are made from 100% ring spun cotton for incredible comfort, breathability and fit.

Full color printing

Print any design in full color on a custom t-shirt at no additional cost.

Comments

Advertisement