Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD front disk brake wheel

Options
  • 13-10-2021 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for front disc wheel, cartridge bearings, 100mm qr or convertible to one. Internal 19-20mm or wider.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I've a wheel with a Shimano DH-37N dynamo if of interest

Not sure of the rim, but can take a 40mm tyre. It's only been used a handful of times as it was kept for the icy days with a spiked tyre on it.

Centrelock too. No disc on it.its qr, but I don't have a skewer

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Dave_White

Hey Weppsie, thanks for reply. Not bad wheel, I'd take it if I were after touring/commuter wheel. Looking for one with cartridge bearings.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

No worries. I'll save it for that one serverly frosty day a year so

Nobody else has any wheel they dont need?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Have 2. One a Mavic all road, other a fairly base model aluminium one. If youre near NCD welcome to have a look.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Oval concepts. Rims same maker.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mh_cork

I would be interested in this if you still have it.

Advertisement