Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worship music at local co. Limerick church

• 13-10-2021 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi. I live in south co. Limerick. I play Acoustic/Spanish guitar for worship music of different religious styles in my local church. I would love to have another musician prepared to play with me, for no money, like me. I can rehearse one morning a week if you want to know the pieces I'm doing each Sunday. They are easy, but I like arranging them to suit me or whoever is with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 guitarathome

Hi. I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks. If you are interested in this arrangement of religious music, in a church, to inspire others through the way you play music, or maybe just to be yourself through music, in front of a God you don't believe or understand, then let me know. I'll be playing when I return, by Mid-november. Thank you.

Post edited by guitarathome on

• Registered Users Posts: 27 guitarathome

Hi. Hopeful that someone out there is interested in playing music Sunday mornings in co Limerick. Music is still going on in this church most Sundays. Of course it would be much better with you, because you can add something that no one else can, you. In the meantime, I'll keep on playing, and singing, not great, but at least is real. Keep making music wherever you are, keep on playing, it's always great.

Advertisement